Living from the Heart is about meeting God in every situation you've experienced, from the earth-shaking to the every day. Applying MetaFormation principles to your life story infuses it with purpose, helping you understand how God is leveraging everything that happens to you to move you toward your destiny.
In Living from the Heart you will:
- See your life story rewritten from the perspective of eternity in our signature Taste of Heaven experience
- Get to know the God who causes every experience to work for good
- Learn the Calling Journey model and create a calling timeline to help you understand and interpret your own journey
- Get amazing insights into how heaven works, and how it transforms suffering into glory
- Master the Seven Frames, a set of reframing tools for bringing heaven's perspective into any situation
We'll dig into your life and find the hand of God all over it, then show you how to lead others into meeting God in every circumstance. In the process, you'll learn powerful transformational coaching techniques that bring God's perspective to difficult situations. Presented using an innovative mix of demonstration and debriefing, learning games, and hands-on practice, this workshop shows how to engage God in a way that makes all things work together for good.
The workshop begins with a 3-1/2 day workshop that uses the arts, music, brain science, learning games, peer relationship, God encounter, and more to explore the Jesus-model of transformation. The event is followed by eight weeks of peer team meetings that help you implement Living from the Heart in your sphere of influence. You'll also receive the 100-page course manual.